Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY POPPIE!!! We love you very much and are very glad that you are my dad and the kid's Poppie!!




HAPPY FATHER'S DAY NATE!!! You are truely the best Daddy!! We love you very much!! Thank you for all you do for us!!

-I didn't get any pictures of my father-in-law Stanley or Nate's grandparents because I forgot my camera (as usual). But they deserve a happy father's day too! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY STANLEY AND GRANDDADDY!! We love y'all very much!!
I hope all the other fathers got super spoiled yesterday and remembered especially throughout the year!!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

well arent u on top of things over here!! cute cute pics, i love brody in his little boots! the girls are stylin as usual too! hope they had a great dads day!