Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jessika's Baby Shower

This is SO late, but a few weeks ago we had a shower for my sis-in-law Jessika!! It was SO mych fun and she got a ton of stuff for sweet baby Skye :) It's just a few weeks from Skye's due date and we are anxiously awaiting our new Birkes Princess :) Here are some pics!!


Shelly, Mom-To-Be, Ashlee, and yours truly :)


VERY cute cupcakes Shelly got a friend of hers to make!!



Diaper cake for the centerpiece!


Food, and such!



I think she really cleaned up!! It took to carloads to get it all home!!

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

UGH u SO did NOT post that pic of me- vomit!!!
anyways~the shower was great, i think jess really liked it! she got a ton of stuff. cant wait to see baby SKYE!!!!!!

~Shelly~ said...

UH omg, this post just made me remember....I WAS SUPPOSE TO BRING CHIPS AND DIP. wow, im so lame. u'd think I was the one that was pregnant.