Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!


Thanks to Old Man Winter, we have had snow and sleet come through Texas. The snow yesterday didn't last long, but it sure was pretty. Dylan and Hayden jumped on their trampoline and giggled up a storm!! Hayden definitely loved the snow. Although she complained about her hands being cold. China Spring ISD, thankfully, was delayed today until 10. Dylan was scared she would miss her vday party at school, but I reassured her they would move it to later in the day. I wish I had gotten some pics, but I didn't. Everyone enjoy the snow/ice. Hopefully, this will be the last freeze because I'm SO ready to see this again......

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Baylor was the only school around that didnt delay. But its ok with me- Im still at home!
Kinley is missing her V-day party today bc she still has a fever and will prob get her in to the doc today.
Yall have fun while the snow lasts!