Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baba is 80

Last Tues. (March 1st) was Nathan's grandma's 80th birthday! We love our Baba SO very much and get to see her every Sun. after church. I'm so glad to have Nate's grandparents in my life because my grandparents are gone. I'm also very happy that my kids have BOTH sets of great-grandparents to spoil them. I never had that. Here are just a few pics of the evening.

L-R Zach, Clayton, Dylan, and Hayden......Red hair runs in the family :)

Zach, Hayden, Dylan, and Clayton


Zach, Clayton, Baba, Dylan, and Hayden

2 comments:

Heather Keahey said...

Awe. Sweet Baba! That pic of she and the great grandkids is so cute! You should give her a copy. I bet she would love it.

~Shelly~ said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Baba!! I cant believe Clayton is so big! Makes me feel so very old :(