Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brody's 1st haircut!!

On Friday my nephew, Brody, had his very 1st haircut!! My sister, Heather, and brother-in-law, Jason, have let his hair grow since he was born. It's very pretty, but people were starting to comment on how he looked much more like a girl than boy. I didn't think he looked like a girl, but the poor baby couldn't see inless he pulled his hair behind his ears. Reluctantly, my sister decided it was time for a trim (he's 2 1/2 yrs old). I think the finished product makes him look more like a big boy and not a baby. He's still just as cute as ever. Heather emailed me some pics of the traumatic event for mom and dad! Enjoy!

Brody before!


Kaci starting to cut it


Still cutting




Brody and Kaci...ALL DONE!!



Isn't he the sweetest thing?

No comments: