Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy 27TH Birthday Nate!!

Friday, July 17th was Nate's 27th birthday!! We celebrated with dinner at Austin's on the Avenue!! It was a lot of fun and we were glad it was not too hot for us on the patio! Nate and I had a great time and I have been reminding him that he is old :) Just kidding!! I will be 27 on Sept. 3rd. I still like to give him a hard time every year. He will ALWAYS be older than me :) Even if it's only a month and a half older!! Here are some pics of our celebration...
Me and Nate (he looks very sleepy...lol)


L to R:Heather, Jason, My Dad, Janice, Jessika, and David




Lil and a VERY happy Keith


Jason and Heather



Robyn, Heather, and Me

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Im so sad I had to miss it :( Im glad yall had fun tho. Tell him Happy Bday for me!