Monday, August 24, 2009

Dylan is a kindergartener!!

Dylan started kindergarten today and her mommy is quite sad! She didn't even look at me to tell me bye! Should I be sad or proud of the self-sufficient 5 year old that I had a hand in raising? I have mixed feelings :) I should have an update about how her day went when she gets home. Maybe I'll take a video and let her tell you all herself :) Here are a few pics that she let me take before she told me to stop :)

Sweet Dylan


Hayden wanted to go too :)

Walking out the door...

Getting in the car.....

About to leave....I think this is when she said I was done taking pictures :)

She just sat right down and started coloring :)

1 comment:

Heather Keahey said...

Ah. Sweet Dilly looks so big with her back pack on getting in the car. So cute!