Sunday, August 16, 2009

Galveston

We went to Galveston this weekend for a family vacation! We had a really good time, but were very worn out by the time we got home. This was Hayden's 1st time at the beach! Well, we went to Florida a couple of years ago and I was preggers, so technically this was her 2nd :) None the less, Hayden LOVED it!! Heather, Jason, and Brody came along so the kids had a ball!! It was fun to watch them all giggle and run around as if they were having the time of their lives! Hayden was a wonderful traveler this go round instead of the awful traveling partner she was when we went to Midland. Dylan and Nate spent 90% of their time in the water watching the fish jump and boogy boarding. Dylan even rode a few waves :) I have a TON of unpacking and laundry to do so I will leave you with a few pictures!


Me and Nate upclose and personal...thanks Jason!!


Heather, Jason, Brody


Me and my girls :)


Please excuse my husband in this pic...I have no idea what he's doing.



The fam! I look REALLY tan next to a REALLY white Nate :)


Sweet Dill-pickle!


Hayden and her sun hat :)



Hayden and Jason digging in the sand.



Brody with a sand toy in the water


She LOVED the sand!



Dylan and Hayden...probably my favorite :)

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

DANG girl u ARE tan! hot mama! i do love that last pic, its way cute!