Friday, October 2, 2009

Green Markers Are Fun!!

This morning I was cleaning my kitchen and Hayden was watching her favorite show, Wow Wow Wubbzy......or so I thought. I was re-loading the dishwasher when she came running into the kitchen looking as if she had rolled around in a field of green (no pun intended). As I walked through the livingroom, I happened to see a little of Hayden's artwork. No bare surface was spared. Even the tv!! I wasn't sure of what to do first. So, I grabbed my camera :) It's a good thing I hadn't gotten to the livingroom yet to dust. If I had, I think this little girl might have made a trip to time-out for a bit :) Enjoy these pictures and I have locked up ALL of Dylan's crayons and markers for now :) Oh and the marker was washable :)



Picasso after a 5 min artwork session :)



And my coffee table....


Zebra got tagged too :)
Even my tile needed some color....