Monday, October 5, 2009

Skye Gracyn Birkes

My new niece was born on Thurs. Oct. 1 at 3 pm. She weighed in at a bruising 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 inches long! She is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. She definitely looks like a Birkes girl, but I see a lot of her gorgeous mama in her too!! She is already 1 spoiled little girl and I am sure that will never end!! Lots of loving family and friends were there when she was born, but her Auntie Court was running carpool for 3 kindergarteners and I was not able to be present. I figured I'd let Nate go instead :) I finally got to go and spend some much needed time with her on Sat. and I was SO excited to get inside, my bro-in-law David had to go outside to turn the lights off in my car :) I'm sure I will get to see her much more now that they are home and I don't work! I think I may just have to babysit to give David and Jess time to nap :) Here are some pics!



So content :)


Look at that angel face :)
Skye and a VERY proud Auntie Court :)
CONGRATS to David and Jessika!! She's gorgeous and we love her!!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

She IS one beautiful lil girl! She's got a lot of lovin coming her way!!